About the University of Michigan Credit Union
As a member owned, not-for-profit cooperative, the University of Michigan Credit Union (UMCU) is locally focused and fully connected to our members, the University and the community. Established in 1954, UMCU is the only credit union headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and our purpose is to aMAIZE our members, community, and team by working together for our shared success. With seven offices in Ann Arbor, a branch in Ypsilanti, a branch in Dearborn and three branches in Flint (office locations and hours), we are here to serve all of your financial needs.
To learn how you can open your account today, click here.
If you are interested in joining a team that are the leaders in providing the best financial services to the faculty, staff, students and alumni of the University of Michigan and the community, then the University of Michigan Credit Union (UMCU) is the place for you.
Current Career Opportunities
University of Michigan Credit Union is an equal opportunity employer.
Terms and Conditions for IT $500 Referral Bonus. Cool Careers. Cool Culture. Cool Benefits.
Who is eligible?
• Individuals who are not currently employed by UMCU are eligible to participate.
• Referral bonuses will not be paid in addition to any staffing agency fees that may apply. Employees of staffing agencies currently engaged in active searches for Dimension Data are not eligible to participate.
Guidelines to submitting your referrals
• Your full name, email address & phone should be included as well for future correspondence.
• Submittals must be received between August 1, 2017 and October 1, 2017.
• The referral must be hired only into a full-time IT related position at UMCU.
• If your referral does not start within 6 months of the submittal, no bonus shall be paid.
• Human Resources reserves the right to determine submittal eligibility and bonus entitlement.
• Bonus payments for this program will be paid in one installment.
• Each individual will be required to complete necessary paperwork in order to receive bonus payments. All bonus payments will be made via check and will be reported for tax purposes.
• Recipients of cash awards will receive a 1099 form for Federal income Tax purposes and will be required to pay any/all applicable taxes.
• Referral bonuses through this program are not retroactive and will not be paid for positions already hired or candidates submitted prior to the induction of the program.