Visa Check Card
It's the card that goes everywhere you do. The Visa Check Card works just like a check, but looks like a credit card! Just present your card to any merchant displaying the Visa logo and the funds are withdrawn directly from your checking account. No credit is involved.
- Accepted by millions of stores, hotels, restaurants, airlines, and online merchants worldwide.
- Works in credit union ATMs and other affiliated networks for withdrawals and deposits.
- Detailed check card transactions are available through MemberNet Online Banking and on your monthly checking account statement.
- Safer than carrying a lot of cash, plus there's no annual fee or surcharge/transaction fee at any one of our ATMs.
- Overdraft protection is available.
Apply for your Visa Check Card at any branch location and you'll receive your card the same day, or call 800-968-8628 or 734-662-8200, have an application mailed to you and you'll receive your card within two weeks.
- If you use your check card (or credit card) for a signature based transaction in a foreign country, Visa's 1% international service fee to convert the foreign transaction into U.S. dollars will appear as a separate transaction on your statement.
- Visa requires consumers to enter a password when making Internet purchases with a Visa check card or credit card from certain merchants. This is called "Verified by Visa." You can create your password now by visiting www.visa.com/verified.* The password is linked to your card, not to your computer. The Verified by Visa Help Desk can be reached at: 1-800-857-3118.
- The credit union reserves the right to block transactions from certain merchants due to a high incidence of fraud from that merchant. Please contact us at 734-662-8200 or 800-968-8628 for information about affected merchants.