University of Michigan Credit Union knows the importance of good savings habits at any age. That’s why we offer several programs to help develop these valuable skills. Discover how your son or daughter can enroll in one of our many programs that show youth extra ways to save and shop. Check out our Penny Pioneer, Financial Fitness, and Independent Edge accounts. Youth and their parents may explore our online magazines below to learn about fun ways to earn and save money.
Kids Go Blue Club
All Kids Go Blue Clubs members are invited to attend special kid-focused games for FREE! Here is a list of the upcoming events:
- 9/6/2015 (Sunday) vs. Niagara at 4:00 p.m.
- 10/3/15 (Saturday) vs. Wisconsin at 2:00 p.m.
- 9/11/15 (Friday) vs. South Carolina at 7:30 p.m.
- 11/21/15 (Saturday) vs. Nebraska at 7:30 p.m.
- 10/11/15 (Sunday) vs. Illinois at 2:00 p.m.
- 8/30/15 (Sunday) vs. Wake Forest at 2:00 p.m.
- 9/13/15 (Sunday) vs. Davidson at 2:00 p.m.
To register or to get more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to mention that you are a UMCU Penny Pioneer!
Click here to become a Kids Go Blue Club member today!