FREE MemberNet® Online Banking
- MemberNet®, our online banking system, allows you to apply for a loan, access cleared checks online, pay bills, make transfers (including loan and Visa payments), request a Visa advance, request a Home Equity Loan advance, make account inquiries, check balances and more.
- Online banking service provides 24-hour access to your account..
- Please read the MemberNet Agreement disclosures prior to registering for MemberNet®.
|to register for MemberNet Online Banking.|
- Our site uses SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption, so that your account information and transactions are masked.
- We use dual authorization during the MemberNet® Online Banking registration process. In addition to validating personal information such as your birth date and the last four digits of your Social Security number, we also send a password by phone, text, or e-mail that must be used for registration.
- We provide the option for you to set up alerts based on a number of different criteria, such as sign-in, transaction amount, and transaction type, to help you recognize unusual transaction activity.
- In addition to encryption, MemberNet® makes use of a time-out feature, so that if you leave your computer idle for a short time, you must log in again to continue accessing your account.
- You have the ability to change your password anytime. We recommend changing your password frequently.
- We follow regulations designed to protect you from unauthorized transactions on accounts that may be accessed online. Specific information on the protections is available in the document entitled, "Electronic Funds Transfers-Your Rights and Responsibilities", which was provided at account opening and is also available upon request.
For additional information, please call the credit union at 800-968-UMCU (8628) or 734-662-8200.