If you're in the market to purchase/build a home UMCU has Mortgage Loans to help you reach your goals. Or, use the equity in your home to finance a variety of needs, with a Home Loan. Make home improvements, pay for college tuition, purchase a new car, consolidate debt or take that dream vacation. UMCU offers competitive rates and various loan options to meet your needs.
Home Equity Loans
Use the equity in your home to apply for a closed-end home equity loan, home equity line of credit, or Visa Gold Home Equity Line of Credit. Credit limits are available up to 95% of the appraised value of your home (less mortgage and liens), with a minimum of $10,000 for the closed-end loan, $10,000 for the lines of credit, and a maximum of $250,000 for the closed-end and line of credit and $75,000 for the Visa Gold. The home or property must be located in Michigan.
Obtain substantial amounts of cash for home improvements, for college tuition, to buy another home, or for any reason.
To submit your application, schedule an appointment with a home equity officer Call 734-662-8200 or 800-968-8628 to speak to one of our home equity loan experts.
You can protect your family, assets and credit rating by reducing financial burden during specified life event losses. To learn how you can purchase additional protection on your home equity loan from unemployment, loss of life, or disability, click here.
Once your home equity loan is approved, you can also make transactions online through our free MemberNet online banking service:
- Home Equity Line of Credit - make advances and payment transfers.
- Closed End Home Equity - make payment transfers.
- Visa Gold Home Equity Line of Credit - make payment transfers.
TruStage Auto and Homeowners Program
You trust University of Michigan Credit Union to provide you and your family with quality products and services to meet your financial needs. We've joined with a dedicated team of insurance professionals to bring you the TruStage Auto and Homeowners Insurance Program.
- TruStage Auto and Homeowners is the property and casualty coverage solution preferred by the most credit unions and their members.
- Convenient e-service, pay your bill or make changes to your policy, even report a claim.
- Receive fast, easy access to claims service 24-hours a day.
- Obtain a free no obligation quote or locate an agent at the local Liberty Mutual sales office.
TruStage™ Auto Insurance Program is made available through TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and issued by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit and is not federally insured or guaranteed by your credit union.
Mortgage services provided by MemberFirst Mortgage LLC (NMLS #149532) and UMCU (NMLS #712343)