University of Michigan Credit Union has savings options to help you make the most of your money. Whether you're looking for a basic savings account, saving for retirement or your next big purchase, UMCU has accounts to fit your needs.
This account is the most convenient way to save for the holidays! When the holiday season rolls around, you'll be happy you opened this account. Direct deposits can be set-up or you can make deposits in person, through MemberNet Online Banking. through TellerPhone, or by mail.
- Interest is credited and compounded monthly.
- No cost to open or maintain.
- Funds are automatically transferred into your share savings or checking account on November 1st.
- Any withdrawals, transfers or closures made to this account before November 1st will incur a $5 charge.
- Due to regulatory requirements, only six outgoing transfers are allowed per month* through MemberNet Online Banking, TellerPhone and over the phone.
* Withdrawals and/or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party are limited to six (6) per month in accordance with Regulation D requirements.