Students who open an account with the University of Michigan Credit Union will receive a free quarter-zip, their choice of exclusive Michigan debit cards, and an extensive set of features specifically designed for students.
- Exclusive Michigan debit cards created on-site
- Convenient online and mobile banking
- Free Financial Education Workshops
- Unlimited access to more than 5,000 shared branches and 30,000 CO-OP ATMs nationwide
Students who open accounts will be automatically entered for a chance to win The Champion Experience Giveaway:
- Two tickets to the Michigan vs. Ohio State Game on Nov. 25th
- Experience the action up-close as you watch the game from the field for a full quarter
- Enjoy limousine service to and from the game
- Dinner before the big game in Ann Arbor
- Signed Jim Harbaugh football
The University of Michigan Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA
*Must be U-M Student to be eligible to receive a free quarter-zip, at account opening, until 9/30/17 or while supplies last.
**A savings account is required to open a checking account. The minimum balance required to open a savings account is $5.00, which must be maintained to keep the account open and earn interest. The current Annual Percentage Yield of 0.05% is variable and may change at any time.