New Year, New Branch, New Rate!
In celebration of the New Year and the opening of new South State St. branch location, University of Michigan Credit Union will be offering a rate of 2.725% APR for 12 months on all credit card balances transferred from other financial institutions, with no balance transfer fee!
The promotion will last from Friday, January 1, 2016 to Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Once the promotional period ends, your credit card interest rate will adjust to a rate of 8.99% APR to 12.99% APR on new purchases (or cash advances). Actual rate will depend on the Visa card program selected.
- At the end of the 12 month promotional period, balances transferred from January 1, 2016 - March 31, 2016 but not paid off in full, will begin to accrue interest at their current Visa product rate.
Visit our new South State Street branch at 2725 S. State Street in Ann Arbor and find out more about how to transfer your Visa balance!
Apply for a Visa card today through your MemberNet Online Banking account, stopping by one of our branches, or calling our Contact Center at 734-662-8200 or 800-968-8628!
If you have not enrolled in MemberNet, please enroll for MemberNet here.
Already a UMCU member?
- Login to your MemberNet Online Banking account
- Choose the LOAN tab from the navigation menu
- Choose LOAN APPLICATION on the far right
Already have a UMCU Visa and want to transfer balance(s)?
Not a member yet?
*Offer of 2.725% interest rate for 12 months applies to balances transferred from another financial institution, with no balance transfer fee. Duration of promotional period lasts from January 1, 2016 until Thursday, March 31, 2016. Once the promotional period ends, the interest rate will adjust to a rate of 8.99% APR to 12.99% APR. Actual rate will depend on the Visa card program selected. Offer subject to credit approval.