UMCU Debit and Credit Cards now feature Apple Pay®
Using your UMCU debit and credit card with Apple Pay is a secure and convenient way to save time on making purchases in stores, using apps, or on the web. Whether you’re grocery shopping or donating to your favorite nonprofit, adding your UMCU card to the Wallet app on any eligible Apple device will simultaneously save you time and enhance your security.
Using Apple Pay provides more security and protection than traditional methods of payment, by requiring Touch ID® to complete purchases, while hiding your actual card number.
- Card numbers are not stored on your device and at no time shared with the merchant
- Every purchase made is protected by your fingerprint (Touch ID) or device passcode
- Real-time notifications appear on your phone immediately after every Apple Pay transaction
- Purchases made with Apple Pay will appear in your transaction history as any other purchase with your card
- Open the Wallet app on your device
- Take a photo of your UMCU debit or credit card, or manually enter your card details
- Follow the on-screen instructions
- Pay with Touch ID through Apple Pay at terminal
With Apple Pay, you can:
- Reduce the risk of lost or stolen credit cards
- Make your checkout experience quick and easy
- Lock and unlock your Apple Pay with your fingerprint (Touch ID)
Click here for a complete list of participating merchants, mobile apps/website, and nonprofits accepting Apple Pay today.
For Apple Pay Support, learn more by clicking here or call 844-552-5995 (8:30am - 11:00pm ET).
Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.